Another tangible way to “Pray the Armor of God” (Eph 6)
My Morning Statement of Faith
I believe that today:
- God is sovereignly directing my life as I yield myself to him, and that he loves me unconditionally, and I love him and put him first in my life.
- Christ is my Lord and Master, and I seek to abide in him and do his will immediately and exactly.
- The Holy Spirit is my friend, teacher, and guide, who will open and close doors today and fill me with himself to make me an effective servant.
- I now commit my wife and family to the Lord, who loves them as well as others I love. They too are in his sovereign care.
- I step out in bold faith and relax in the Lord, and enjoy this day given to me by him. I trust him to use me today.